The conference will open for registration at 9am at which time the exhibition will be open for networking.
We are developing an exciting programme for the day which will include reference to Acquired Brain Injury and Neurorehabilitation: Time for Change and the progress made towards fulfilling the recommendations.
- Dame Jane Dacre, Training and Education Lead, National Rehabilitation Centre
- Stan Gilmour Superintendent Head of Violence Reduction Unit, Thames Valley Police
- Gill Robinson OBE, CEO Interaction and Communication Academy Trust, Vice Chair of the Teaching Schools Council, National Leader of Education
- Lightning Poster Pitches
- Sports Concussion Panel Discussion
- Clinical Toolbox Session
- UKABIF Awards - Film, Innovation, Poster, Inspiration (kindly sponsored by Cygnet Healthcare)
Screening of the UKABIF Film awards will be followed by presentations of the UKABIF awards and drinks Reception with the event closing at 5.30/6pm.
Early bird rates until 31/7/2020
Members £195, Non Members £250, NHS £99
Members £220, Non Members £275, NHS £99
Click here to register
This conference will appeal to Allied Health Professionals with backgrounds in psychology, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy from the NHS as well as private providers. It is relevant to; Medical practitioners
including neurologists, neuropsychiatrists and consultants in rehabilitation medicine, Nursing staff including specialist brain injury nurses, Legal professionals including specialists in brain injury and clinical negligence, Case
Managers, Specialist Care providers, Voluntary Organisations working in the brain injury field, Social Workers and social care professionals, Commissioners and other NHSE and local authority care managers.