|Title||Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist (The Disabilities Trust)|
|Salary||Up to £75,000|
|Closing Application Date||2017-05-31|
|Location||Tŷ Aberdafen, The Avenue, Llanelli, SA15 2DP|
The Disabilities Trust is seeking a clinically experienced Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist to take the key role of psychology leadership in our specialist Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust (BIRT) centre: Ty Aberdafen in Llanelli, South Wales.
• To provide strategic professional leadership within Ty Aberdafen, ensuring the planning and development of a systematic response to service need.
• To interpret professional policies and ensure the service operates at the highest level of quality and current best practice, with research and development a major responsibility
• To provide clinical services at a high level of expertise, providing support, advice and expert consultation to clinical psychologists and other staff within the Trust
• To provide clinical leadership of the multi-disciplinary team at Ty Aberdafen, and across the wider South-Wales region
• The opportunity to be actively involved in the development of the Centre, working with the Service Manager, operational and clinical staff.
• Substantial experience and skills in managing qualified clinical psychologists and other clinical staff, are essential.
• Be qualified as a Clinical Psychologist or equivalent, with HCPC registration and proven significant clinical experience in neuropsychological assessment and rehabilitation.
• Professional networking within BIRT and its parent charity, the Disabilities Trust.
• A competitive salary and benefits package including private medical insurance and life assurance
Adele Cooper Adele.Cooper@thedtgroup.org